Customized LiFePO4 Rechargeable Batteries For Solar Lights
1. LED street Light battery 24V 20Ah advantage
- High intrinsic safety
- Quick charge capability.
- Can be used in any position
- More than 2000 cycles (at 100% discharge)
- Extremely resistant to high current (10C continuous, 20C pulse)
- Temperature range: -30 to +60ºC
- 1/3 weight of lead-acid batteries
- Lifespan > 20 years
- BMF protective circuit
- Can be replaced 1:1 with lead-acid batteries.
2. LED Street Light battery 24V 20A Specification
|4||Battery operation temperature range @charging||0~45℃|
|5||Normal charge voltage||29.2±0.2V|
|6||Recommended float charge voltage(for Standby use)||27.6±0.2V|
|7||Allowed constant charge current||20A@Battery initial Temp 25±5℃|
|8||Recommended charge current||≤10A|
|9||Battery operation temperature range @discharging||-20~60℃|
|10||Output voltage range||16.0~29.2V|
|11||Allowed constant discharge current||25A withstand 30min @Battery initial Temp 25±5℃|
|12||Pulse discharge current||80A withstand 3s|
|13||Discharge cut-off voltage||16.0V|
|16||Storage Temperature & Humidity Range||Short: within one month||-20~35℃, 45~75%RH|
|Long term: above one month||-10~30℃, 45~75%RH|
|17||Self-discharge rate||Residual capacity||≤3% per month; ≤15% per year|
|Reversible capacity||≤1.5%per month; ≤8% per year|
3. Electrical Characteristics & Test Condition
@Testing Conditions: Ambient Temperature: 25±5℃; Huminity:45%~75%.
|1||Internal Impedance||≤80mΩ||Test the internal resistance of 50% SOC battery pack with 1 kHz AC
internal resistance test instrument.|
|2||Capacity||≥20Ah||Rest for 1 hour after fully charged, then discharge with 0.33C
current until the battery reaches the discharge cutoff voltage.
Repeat above process for three times, if the discharge time is not
less than 180 minutes, you can stop and define the Discharging
current*time value (Ah) as battery capacity.|
Short circuit protection
|Automatically cutoff discharging when short circuit, and release
after remove the lead.||Connect the positive and negative of this battery pack through a
lead with the resistance less than 5mΩ.|
|4||MAX charge Current||20A||Charging with this current for more than 0.5h and the added
temperature of battery pack less than 20℃.|
|5||MAX discharge Current||25A||Discharging with this current for more than 0.5h and the added
temperature of battery pack less than 35℃.|
Cycle life (DOD%100)
|≥2000cycle||Discharge with the current of 0.5C until it can’t discharge, and
then rest it for 1h. Charge the battery following
CC(0.33C)/CV(14.6V) mode to full capacity, and then rest it for 1h.
Repeat above process until full charged capacity is no more than
80% of normal value. Accumulated times is defined as cycle life.|
|-20℃||≥70%||At 25±5℃ discharge the battery with the current of 0.33C to the
cut-off voltage. Store the battery at various temperatures for 2h
and discharge the battery with 0.33C to the cut-off voltage. Record
the ratio between discharging & charging capacity.|
|8||Charge Retention ability||remain capacity≥90%||Charge the battery to full capacity and store it for 28days, and
then discharge it with 0.33C to the cut-off voltage.|
4. Storage & Transportation
- Based on the character of cell, proper environment for
transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to
protect the battery.
- Battery should be stayed in the warehouse -20℃～35℃ where it’s dry,
clean, shade, and well-ventilated.
- The battery should be stored in 50% SOC during transportation.
- The battery need to be charged every 6 months if out of use
- Keep the battery against dropping, turning over and serious
stacking during loading.
5. Our service
- Customized is allowed;
- Support imprint your logo on products;
- Products have proceeded comprehensive testing before shipment
6. LED light battery 24V 20Ah dimension
Your inquiry will be warmly welcomed, looking forward to our long